Experienced Culture Audit Solutions Customized to Your Organization
For leaders in medium to large organizations who want to significantly change their organizational performance and stay ahead of industry changes, Trafero Solutions offers processes, information, and skills development that facilitate the ability to lead by addressing organizational culture issues.
In contrast to other consulting companies that offer generic management consulting solutions, Trafero Solutions offers:
- A proven, science-based paradigm for organization culture, climate and behavior that allows leaders to quickly learn, understand, and communicate the key principles to all levels of their organization;
- Well-founded and validated research-based measurement tools that focus on specific facets of organizational culture, climate, and behavior and allow the measurement, baselining, and comparison of the organization — internally, externally, and longitudinally.
- A transformation process that trains, mentors, and facilitates organization leaders through six phases of cultural transformation.
The Trafero Solutions approach focuses on facilitating the leader’s ability to lead their organization through a comprehensive and cohesive process that culminates in increased organization performance across the desired metrics of success.
Trafero Solutions’ approach and methodologies are substantiated through years of research and consulting support:
- Our Culture-Climate-Behavior paradigm was developed over a 5-year internal research project.
- All of our implemented measurement tools are based on the concepts in our Culture-Climate-Behavior paradigm.
- Our measurement tools have been validated with follow-up inputs from over 200 organizations around the globe, each with their own unique culture and climate. Consistent replication of the underlying scientific basis for the research assures applicability to a wide range of organizations.
David Catlett is President and Founder of Trafero Solutions, Inc. Dave has 20+ years of industry leadership experience, both as a business owner of three privately-held companies and as a business executive in progressively higher levels of responsibility. While at L-3 Communications, a Fortune 500 company, Dave served as their Director of Marketing, Senior Director of Marketing Research and Strategy, and as Vice President of Advanced Programs.
Prior to working in industry, Dave had a 22-year career as a non-commissioned officer in the US Air Force. He specialized in the communications-electronics field and served in numerous domestic and international assignments, to include England, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, and Iceland. Dave retired as a Chief Master Sergeant – highest enlisted grade in the US Air Force.
Dave’s formal education includes:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Saint Leo College
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a focus in Executive Leadership, William Carey College
- Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR), The University of Texas at Arlington
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), The University of Texas at Arlington
Dave’s PhD research focused on integrating the fields of Marketing and Organizational Psychology to facilitate organizations in achieving their own unique market-focused culture.
This research is the basis for Trafero Solutions’ current flagship offering of a science-based approach to organizational culture assessment, audit, and enhancement. Dave is also certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and as a Change Management Professional.